“Peace Of mind Without the High Price...!”
The CareAlert Smart Dialler is a brilliant piece of technology. It is a PERFECT way to provide peace of mind for the whole family and protect our loved ones. Should an unfortunate sudden accident or illness occur in the home, eg: this could be shortness of breath, a slip in the bathroom, maybe a fall outside or even an un-invited intruder…. All you have to do is push the emergency buttons on the uniquely designed water proof pendant and the CareAlert Smart Dialler will then proceed to call up to 5 people of your choice letting them know you need help…you can even program it to dial ONE ONE ONE. An Ambulance can then be dispatched to help out, and guess what, the best part is -
There are NO monitoring fees EVER!!....
This feature alone can save you upwards of $750+ per year!
The dual pendant package is a great idea if there are more than 1 person in the house. Maybe one of you might work out in the shed while the other enjoys the comforts of the home OR maybe you just want that 2nd pendant to be available in the bathroom or laundry as a back up....whatever the requirements are, both pendants work independantly from each other and will be delivered pre-programmed to your CareAlert base station.
Check out the list of features listed below.
- User friendly and is easy to program – Instructional DVD included
- Comes complete with nothing else to purchase, pack includes TWO remote pendants, TWO stainless steel chains, TWO wrist straps, battery backup plus ALL connection cords
- Stores up to 5 phone numbers of your choice - can include Triple One
- Pendants are waterproof and can be worn in the shower or bath
- Re-chargeable battery back-up in case of power failure
- 2-way communication facility with base station
- Uniquely designed pendant that makes accidental activation near to impossible
- Individually coded making it suitable for retirement villages and nursing homes
- Absolutely NO Monitoring fees EVER…..SAVE $$$
*A landline is required for the Smart Dialler to function correctly*
You can order on behalf of others and ship to either your address or theirs.